To enter as a Contestant there will be a $50.00 cost and proceeds will be donated to a charity of the Tournament
As this is a Fundraising Tournament please name your chosen charity in the text box below.
You will not be able to use your own Dueling Saber in this Tournament and this is so that there will be certain
balance in the dueling. Once you have put your name down as a contestant, you will need to choose your favorite
colour from the list below. When arriving at the Tournament you will be handed the Lite Sword hand made by
The Praxium Academy.
1. Participant will abide by all policies and procedures regarding activities on site;
2. Risks and dangers exist during Sword-Play Combat activities. These risks can include physical injuries;
3. Each person is responsible for his/her actions and those of his/her children on site and agrees to abide
by all rules, policies and procedures as posted or instructed by The Praxium Academy;
4. I hereby assume all of the risks of participating in the activities/classes and will hold the
owner/operator and its employees, agents, officers, trustees and affiliates harmless from any and all
liability, actions, demands, damages, expenses, costs, claims and causes of actions of any possible nature in
respect of injury, death loss or damage to myself, child or property however caused as a result of or in any
way relating to my activities/classes in or around the Academy;
5. I further agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owner/operator, its employees, agents, officers,
trustees and affiliates from and against any and all liability incurred as a result of or in any manner
related to my participation in the Academy’s activities/classes;
6. If, despite the signing of this waiver, a lawsuit is brought against the owner/operator, its employees,
agents, officers, trustees or affiliates in relation to participation in the activities/classes, I agree to
pay for any and all court costs and Lawyers’ fees incurred as a result of such litigation;
7. I also declare that neither I nor my children, if applicable, are under the influence of any chemical
substance including alcohol at the time of signing of this release or at the time of participation in the
8. I agree that if any provision of this release is found to be unenforceable or invalid in any way, the
remaining provisions will remain in force and effect;
9. I fully understand that The Praxium Academy’s activities/classes can involve a certain level of risk of
injury. My participation in these activities/classes and my signing of this waiver are completely voluntary.
10. I fully agree that any pictures or videos taken while my child is at The Praxium Academy in any event
allocated can be used by the above for business purposes.